Abstracts must be submitted through the presenting author's AAS record. Co-authors are not eligible to substitute as the presenting author. The presenting author will be notified once the schedule has been determined.
Abstract Login Instructions
To submit an abstract, you must first log into the system using your AAS Login.
- If you are a member of the AAS you should already have a login.
- If you are not a member of the AAS you may create an AAS Login if you do not already have one.
Abstract Form Details
The form contains instructions on the various steps required to complete a submission.
- The abstract must be complete and submitted by the deadline, 11:59 pm EDT, 13 December 2021.
- The abstract body text can be a maximum of 2,250 characters (which includes letters, numbers, punctuation, and symbols/special characters).
- To enter co-authors, you must have the following: full first and last name, e-mail address, and affiliation.
- You can continue to make changes to your abstract before the deadline. To edit an abstract, sign back in and find the abstract you submitted and make changes. Please remember to resubmit once you have made changes.
To switch the presenting author to a co-author you must submit a new abstract by logging in as the new presenting author.