Committee on Employment
History: Name changed to present name by Executive Committee action, June 1988 (172nd meeting, Kansas City).
Members: Appointed by the Board of Trustees. Select Trustees appointed by President, with approval of Board, to serve as Board of Trustees Liaisons in ex officio capacity.
Term: Three years, June - June, from the close of one Annual Members' Meeting to the close of the next Annual Members' Meeting.
Chair: One year.
Charge: To facilitate the professional development and employment of astronomers at all career stages and on all career paths, and to promote balance and fairness in the job market.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES LIAISON
- Joel H. Kastner, Chair (Jun 2019 - Jun 2020)
RIT Center for Imaging Science
54 Lomb Memorial Dr
Rochester, NY 14623 United States
- Alison Faye Crocker (Jun 2018 - Jun 2021)
- Elizabeth Frank (Jun 2019 - Jun 2022)
- Kari A. Frank (Jun 2017 - Jun 2020)
- Joel D. Green (Jun 2019 - Jun 2022)
- Kelley M. Hess (Jun 2017 - Jun 2020)
- Julia R. Kamenetzky (Apr 2019 - Jun 2022)
- Amanda A. Kepley (Jun 2018 - Jun 2021)
- Mitchell Revalski (Jun 2019 - Jun 2022)
- Kristin Shahady (Jun 2018 - Jun 2021)
- Jennifer Helen Seng Weston (Jun 2019 - Jun 2022)