Committee on Employment
History: Name changed to present name by Executive Committee action, June 1988 (172nd meeting, Kansas City).
Members: Appointed by the Board of Trustees. Select Trustees appointed by President, with approval of Board, to serve as Board of Trustees Liaisons in ex officio capacity.
Term: Three years, June - June, from the close of one Annual Members' Meeting to the close of the next Annual Members' Meeting.
Chair: One year.
Charge: To facilitate the professional development and employment of astronomers at all career stages and on all career paths, and to promote balance and fairness in the job market.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES LIAISON
- Joel H. Kastner, Chair (Jun 2017 - Jun 2018)
RIT Center for Imaging Science
54 Lomb Memorial Dr
Rochester, NY 14623 United States
- Benjamin Brown (Jun 2013 - Jun 2018)
- Kari A. Frank (Jun 2017 - Jun 2020)
- Rodolfo Montez (Jun 2014 - Jun 2018)
- August A. Muench (Jun 2013 - Jun 2018)
- Alison B. Peck (Jun 2014 - Jun 2018)
- Arfon McIndoe Smith (Jun 2017 - Jun 2020)