Click the session number or title below to view the video.
These links point to slidecasts, i.e., presentation slides accompanied by audio of the lectures. Some invited talks and prize lectures aren't included here, for one or more of the following reasons: (1) the speaker didn't give us permission to record and post their presentation, (2) the quality of the recording was substandard, or (3) a technical glitch prevented the successful recording of the audio and/or presentation slides.
- 101: "Kavli Foundation Lecture: Key Outstanding Questions in Galaxy Formation and How to Answer Them," Alice Shapely (UCLA)
- 119: "Helen B. Warner Prize Lecture: Hunting for Dark Matter in the Early Universe," Yacine Ali-Haïmoud (New York University)
- 127: "Solar Physics Division Plenary: George Ellery Hale Prize Lecture: Observations about Observations of the Sun," Philip Scherrer (Stanford University)
- 200: "Laboratory Astrophysics Division Plenary Lecture: The Role of Dust in the Molecular Universe," Xander Tielens (Leiden University, The Netherlands)
- 218: "The Tools of Precision Measurements in Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization: Peeking under the Hood of the Instruments," Suvrath Mahadevan (Pennsylvania State University)
- 227: ": Sexual Harassment — Changing the System," Joan Schmelz (USRA)
- 300: "Transiting Exoplanets: Past, Present, & Future," Joshua Winn (Princeton University)
- 312: "Cosmological Inference from Large Galaxy Surveys," Elisabeth Krause (University of Arizona)
- 319: "Karen Harvey Prize Lecture: Where Do Solar Eruptions Come From?," Anthony Yeates (Durham University)
- 400.01: "From Native Skywatchers to ASTR 101…New Designs for Interdisciplinary, Multidisciplinary, and Transdisciplinary Engaged Learning Now," Annette Lee (St. Cloud University)
- 400.02: "Cahokia Mounds: America’s First City," Bill Iseminger (Cahokia Mounds Historic Site)
- 404: "The Apollo Lunar Exploration Program: Scientific Impact and the Road Ahead," James Head (Brown University)