Click the session number or title below to view the video.
These links point to slidecasts, i.e., presentation slides accompanied by audio of the lectures. Some invited talks and prize lectures aren't included here, for one or more of the following reasons: (1) the speaker didn't give us permission to record and post his or her presentation, (2) the quality of the recording was substandard, or (3) a technical glitch prevented the successful recording of the audio and/or presentation slides.
- 134.01: Back to the Beginning: The Rosetta Mission at Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko, Paul Weissman
- 200.01: Gaia - ESA's Galactic Census mission, Gerard Gilmore
- 217.01: New Frontiers in Stellar Astrophysics: Massive Stars as Cosmological Tools, Emily Levesque
- 234.01: The Dark and Light Side of Galaxy Formation, Piero Madau
- 300.01: The Interactions of Exoplanets with their Parent Stars, Katja Poppenhaeger
- 333.01: Bringing the High Energy Universe into Focus: Science Highlights from the NuSTAR Mission, Fiona Harrison
- 430.01: Henry Norris Russell Lecture: A Historical and Scientific Perspective on Harvard College Observatory and CfA, George Field
- 431.01: Cosmological Highlights from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey, David Weinberg