AASTCS 5: Radio Exploration of Planetary Habitability
AASTCS 5Radio Exploration of Planetary Habitability
Palm Spring, CA
7 – 12 May 2017
- Mauel Güdel – 100.01: Exoplanetary Habitability: Radiation, Particles, Plasmas, and Magnetic Fields
- Denis Shulyak – 100.02: Magnetic Properties of Low Mass Stars: New discoveries and future prospects,
- Peter Driscoll – 100.06: Extrapolating from the Geodynamo to Exodynamos
- Elisabeth Newton – 101.02. Age, rotation, and activity in M dwarfs and the implications for planet-hosting stars
- Michael Crosley – 101.03: Transient Mass Loss in Active Stars and Observation Methods
- Brian E. Wood – 101.04: Observational Constraints on Stellar Winds from the Hubble Space Telescope.
- Cecilia Garraffo – 101.06: Space Weather Characterization of Exoplanets
- Joe Llama – 200.00: Simulating Electron Cyclotron Maser Emission from Low Mass Stars.
- Robert Mutel – 200.04. Prospects for planet detection using pulsed radio emission from UCD’s
- Fred Adams – 201.02: Magnetically Controlled Flows in Planetary Winds and Star/Planet Interactions
- Jeffrey Linsky – 201.03: What Can Trappist-1 Tell Us About Radiation from M Dwarf Chromospheres and Coronae?
- Jason Ling – 202.02: Searching for Low-Frequency Radio Emission from Young Stars and Exoplanets
- Paul Dalba – 202.03: Occultations of Astrophysical Radio Sources as Probes of (Exo)Planetary Environments
- Ward Howard – 202.05: EvryFlare: Stellar Activity for Every Bright Solar-Type and Red Dwarf Star in the Southern Sky
- Y. Yamashiki – 202.09: XXOKyoto
- Kevin France – 300.01: Ultraviolet Observations of Star-Planet Interactions: Current Status and Future Directions
- Moira Jardine – 300.02: Exoplanetary Environments and Radio Signatures
- Emilio Enriquez – 300.03: Breakthrough Listen and the Future of the Search for Intelligent Life
- Gerald Harp – 300.04: SETI Observations of Low Mass Stars at the ATA
- Christene Lynch – 400.00: Chasing Low Frequency Radio Bursts from Magnetically Active Stars.
- Rachel Osten – 400.02: Radio Optical Multiwavelength Stellar Flares and Constraints on the Electron Population from a Joint Analysis
- Yuta Notsu – 400.03: Statistical Studies of Superflares on G G-, K-, M- type Stars from Kepler Data
- Alexander Wolszczan – 400.05: Arecibo Observations of Low-Mass Stars, Brown Dwarfs, and Exoplanets
- Marin Anderson – 401.02: Monitoring Nearly 4,000 Nearby Stellar Systems with the OVRO-LWA in Search of Radio Exoplanets
- Marin Anderson – Presentation Video 1, Video 2, Video 3, Video 4, Video 5
- Jake Turner – 401.03: The Search for Radio Emission from Exoplanets Using LOFAR Low-Frequency Beamformed Observations
- Peter Williams – 401.04: Surveying for Exoplanetary Auroral Radio Emission with HERA
- T. Joseph Lazio – 401.05: Planetary Magnetic Fields: Planetary Interiors and Habitability.
- Mauel Güdel – 500.00: Habitability and Diversity
- Geoffrey Bower – 500.01: Variable Radio Emission from the Young Stellar Host of a Hot Jupiter
- Carl Heiles – 500.03: An ISM Guy Looks at the Sun (and OH/IR Stars)
- Jan Forbrich – 500.04: The Orion Radio All-Stars: Extreme YSO Radio and X-ray Variability