Tools and Resources
- The AAS is committed to providing a welcoming, respectful, inclusive, and professional environment for all meeting participants and the AAS staff. All participants are expected to abide by the AAS Code of Ethics.
- AAS meetings are the largest and most logistically complex astronomy meetings in the world. We ask all attendees to work together to enhance the value of the meetings by keeping in mind the following points.
- Embargo Policy for AAS Meetings: All findings are embargoed until the time of presentation at the meeting, i.e., the start time of the oral or poster session in which the paper will be given, or the start time of the corresponding press conference (if any), whichever comes first.
- How to Register
- Session Chair Information
- Visas and International Travel
- Child/Dependent Care
- Roommate Search
Questions? Please contact our meetings team. Email us.