How to Register
There are various ways to register for an AAS Meeting: Online, mail, or fax. Please do not submit more than one registration form as this may result in duplicate charges to your account.
1. Online Registration, my.aas.org/services
- Access my.aas.org/services and select meeting registration from the menu bar.
- If you have an existing record with the AAS, enter your login and password. The "My Login" feature is available for resetting passwords.
- If you need to verify how your name and email address appear in your AAS record when using "My Login", use the Public Directory. To update an email address contact email@example.com or 202-328-2010 x101.
- If you have verified that you do not have an existing record with the AAS, click create a new user record. You will need to enter your personal contact information. [Note: Having duplicate or multiple accounts may affect your ability to register properly.]
2. Paper Form (Mail or Fax)
- A PDF version of the registration form can be downloaded from the respective meeting registration page.
- Registration and payment may be faxed or mailed to:
2##th AAS Meeting (Example: 235th, 235th, etc.)
1667 K Street NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20006
Tel: 202-328-2010 x106
- Kindly note that when registering by mail, you may pay by check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. When registering by fax, the only acceptable payment method is a credit card. All payments are due at the time the registration form is submitted. Purchase orders are not allowed. Checks or money orders should be made to "AAS 2##th Meeting." Remittance should be made in US funds drawn on a US bank.