AASTCS 9: Exoplanets IV
Plan Your Trip
The M Resort, Spa and Casino is SOLD OUT of standard and government rooms. Please look at the recommended hotels nearby.
Guests may call the M reservation department at 877-673-7678 for any date changes or to request their confirmation number. Unfortunately, the M’s confirmation system is not working.
There are additional hotels available within 5 miles of the M:
- Residence Inn Las Vegas South/Henderson
- Hotels in Henderson - Best Western Plus Las Vegas South Henderson
- Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Henderson, NV Hotel (hilton.com)
- Available Rooms - Homewood Suites by Hilton Henderson South Las Vegas
- South Point Hotel
Please read: New Requirements for Air Travelers to the US
The M Resort, Spa and Casino
12300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Henderson, NV 89044
Main Number: (702) 797-1000
Single/Double: $170 + Taxes
Government per diem rate (Single/Double): $120 + Taxes
The rates listed above are per guest room, per night, single or double occupancy. M Resort room rates are subject to applicable Room Tax, currently fourteen percent (14%), in effect at the time of check in.
Additional adult charge (18 years and older) is at $30 per night. A deposit of one night’s room and tax will be required at time of booking. M Resort accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Diners Club. M Resort shall charge the individual attendee or bill Group’s Master Account one (1) night’s guaranteed guest room rate plus tax for cancellation within forty-eight (48) hours of the scheduled arrival date or failure of the individual to check-in on the scheduled arrival date. As long as a reservation is cancelled 48 hours prior to their check in, whether booked on-line or via phone, you will receive a full refund back of the first night’s room and tax.
*SPECIAL NOTE FOR AAS ATTENDEES: A NIGHTLY RESORT FEE of $14.99 inclusive of tax includes the following:
- Wireless internet access in guest rooms
- Scheduled shuttle to and from McCarran International Airport
- Scheduled shuttle to and from Tropicana Las Vegas
- Self-parking and valet parking
- Daily access to Spa Mio fitness center only from 6:00AM to 7:00PM; all other facilities and services within Spa Mio are subject to retail costs and pricing
- Two (2) bottles of M Resort water per day in guest rooms
- Unlimited local and 800 phone calls
- Access to Digital Press-reader; the all-you-can-read digital newsstand with thousands of the world’s most popular newspapers and magazines
The M Resort is committed to providing a safe and clean environment to our guests. In relation to the COVID-19 virus, we continue to closely monitor information from the Southern Nevada Health District as well as the Centers for Disease Control. Currently all hotel, casino, and public areas are cleaned on a regular basis, and all rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each guest checks-out. We have ensured that all of our Team Members are utilizing safe sanitation as well as frequent hand washing. We are committed to continuing to adjust our efforts as directed by public health officials. In addition, the following items have been implemented for guest safety:
- Continuing to provide our team with information on best practices in hygiene, cleanliness and respiratory etiquette
- More frequent public restroom cleaning rotations
- Strategically placing alcohol-based sanitizing stations throughout the property and meeting space
- Increased disinfectant levels of cleaning solutions
- Continue to employ our excellent Food handling practices
- Focus on routinely sanitizing frequently touched surfaces
- We also have a covid “fog” machine and we fog the rooms each evening after event.