235th AAS Meeting Abstract Login Instructions
Regular Abstract Deadline 9:00 pm ET, Tuesday, 8 October 2019
Late Breaking Discovery Abstract Deadline (iPosters and iPoster-Plus only): 9:00 pm ET, Thursday, 7 November 2019
Rules and Regulations
The AAS specifies the following regulations for submission and presentation of abstracts at an AAS meeting:
- Any member of the AAS may submit an abstract.
- The abstract must be submitted through the online system.
- A nonmember may submit an abstract with a sponsor once every 10 years.
- Pending members of the AAS may submit an abstract. Please contact the Membership Department to submit your membership applications.
- Presenters must be listed as the first author on the paper.
- Presenting/first author must register for the meeting.
- Presenting/first author must be the presenter at the meeting.
Abstract Login Instructions
To submit an abstract for the 235th meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii, you must first log into the system using your AAS Login.
- If you are a member of the AAS you should already have a login.
- If you are not a member of the AAS you may create an AAS Login if you do not already have one.
If you are an inactive member, pending member, or non-member of the AAS you will need to select a sponsor (a sponsor is an active, full AAS member. The sponsor will be notified by email, but no action is required on their part) during the submission process to finalize submitting your abstract to the system.