Click the session number or title below to view the video.
These links point to slidecasts, i.e., presentation slides accompanied by audio of the lectures. Some invited talks and prize lectures aren't included here, for one or more of the following reasons: (1) the speaker didn't give us permission to record and post their presentation, (2) the quality of the recording was substandard, or (3) a technical glitch prevented the successful recording of the audio and/or presentation slides.
- 101.01: "Kavli Foundation Lecture: The New Jupiter: Results from the Juno Mission," Scott Bolton (Southwest Research Institute)
- 134.01: "HAD LeRoy E. Doggett Prize for Historical Astronomy: Tangible Things of American Astronomy," Sara Schechner (Harvard University)
- 201.01: "Unveiling the Low Surface Brightness Stellar Peripheries of Galaxies," Annette Ferguson (University of Edinburgh)
- 217.01: "The Stormy Life of Galaxy Clusters," Larry Rudnick (Minnesota Institute for Astrophysics)
- 235.01: "Dannie Heineman Prize for Astrophysics: The Value of Change: Surprises and Insights in Stellar Evolution," Lars Bildsten (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- 236.01: "HEAD Bruno Rossi Prize: Gravitational Waves Astrophysics," Gabriela Gonzalez (Louisiana State University for the LIGO Scientific Collaboration and the Virgo Collaboration)
- 300.01: "Venus: Our Misunderstood Sister," Darby Dyar (Planetary Science Institute)
- 317.01: "Astro Data Science: The Next Generation," Chris Mentzel (Moore Foundation)
- 336.01: "Helen B. Warner Prize: The Evolution of Stars & Galaxies," Charlie Conroy (Harvard University)
- 337.01: "Henry Norris Russell Lectureship: Fifty-four Years of Adventures in Infrared Astronomy," Erick Becklin (University of California, Los Angeles)
- 400.01: "Illuminating Gravitational Waves," Mansi Kasliwal (California Institute of Technology)
- 433.01: "Lancelot M. Berkeley Prize: The Instruments that Launched Gravitational-wave Astronomy," Peter Fritschel (MIT Kavli Institute for LIGO)