Click the session number or title below to view the video.
These links point to slidecasts, i.e., presentation slides accompanied by audio of the lectures. Some invited talks and prize lectures aren't included here, for one or more of the following reasons: (1) the speaker didn't give us permission to record and post his or her presentation, (2) the quality of the recording was substandard, or (3) a technical glitch prevented the successful recording of the audio and/or presentation slides.
- 115.01: On the Dynamics of Planets, Stars and Black Holes - New Insights from Triples, Smadar Naoz
- 200.01: Black Hole Physics with the Event Horizon Telescope, Feryal Ozel
- 215.01: Science to Action: Thoughts on Convincing a Skeptical Public, William Press
- 230.01: From “~” to Precision Science: Cosmology from 1995 to 2025, Marc Kamionkowski
- 231.01: A New View of the High Energy Universe with NuSTAR, Fiona Harrison
- 300.01: Viewing the Universe with Infrared Eyes: The Spitzer Space Telescope, Giovanni G. Fazio
- 314.01: The Zwicky Transient Facility, Shrinivas R. Kulkarni
- 329.01: The Past, Present, and Future of Statistical Cosmology, Christopher M. Hirata
- 330.01: Observing the Non-Thermal Universe with the Highest Energy Photons, em>Brenda L. Dingus
- 400.01: Origins of Structure in Planetary Systems, Ruth Murray-Clay
- 414.01: The Jansky VLA: Rebuilt for 21st Century Astronomy, Gregg Hallinan
- 428.01: News on the Search for Milky Way Satellite Galaxies, Keith Bechtol
- 429.01: Latest results from Planck, Jan Tauber