Click the session number or title below to view the video.
These links point to slidecasts, i.e., presentation slides accompanied by audio of the lectures. Some invited talks and prize lectures aren't included here, for one or more of the following reasons: (1) the speaker didn't give us permission to record and post his or her presentation, (2) the quality of the recording was substandard, or (3) a technical glitch prevented the successful recording of the audio and/or presentation slides.
- 116.01: Gas and Galaxy Evolution: From Voids to Clusters, Jacqueline Van Gorkom
- 200.01: Mapping the Nearest Stars for Exotic Habitable Worlds, Sara Seager
- 207.01: Citizen Science in the Age of Surveys, Arne Henden
- 216.01: Probing the Origin of the Slow Solar Wind, Coronal Mass Ejections, and Solar Energetic Particles by Combining Solar and Heliospheric Imagery with In-situ Measurements, Alexis Rouillard
- 317.01: Star Formation in the Gould Belt: Star Formation Rates, Evolutionary Timescales, and Implications for Star Formation Theories, Neal Evans
- 406.01: The Kepler Mission's "Other" Legacy: The Coming of Age of Space-based Asteroseismology, Steven Kawaler