History: Rules for the Amateur Achievement Awards were approved at the 208th AAS Meeting in Calgary, Alberta, June 2006.
Members: Five members with staged terms. It will include three members of the WGPAC and initially one member of the AAS Council. Members will be proposed to the Council by the Committee on Appointments.
Term:. Initially, there will be two persons (including a chair) serving for two years, and three serving for three years. After the initial appointments, members will be appointed for three year terms.
- Mark Hammergren, Chair (Jun 2014 - Jun 2017)
1300 S Lake Shore Dr
Chicago, IL 60605-2489 United States
- Stephen J. Edberg (Jun 2014 - Jun 2017)
- Debra Fischer (Jun 2015 - Jun 2018)
- Michael H. Montgomery (Jun 2013 - Jun 2016)
- Constance E. Walker (Jun 2015 - Jun 2018)