Grace Period Ending Soon for 2021 AAS Memberships
Diane Frendak American Astronomical Society (AAS)
Wish to maintain your connection to the AAS community of scientists, educators, and enthusiasts who study celestial phenomena, advocate for science, and inspire the next generation? Then this is your call to action if you have yet to renew your 2021 membership in the American Astronomical Society. The grace period for your membership will end on Thursday, 4 March.
If you're unsure or need to renew, go to my.aas.org and log in with your AAS username and password. Look for the framed Profile-at-a-Glance section on the right and confirm your Paid through date. If it's 31 December 2020 or earlier, then it's time to renew.
If you've recently renewed, thank you very much!
Renew now to:
- Lock in savings for 2022 by renewing for two years at the current rate,
- View recordings from the 236th AAS meeting (summer 2020),
- Get listed again (if you have opted in) in the online Membership Directory,
- Avoid the $10 reinstatement fee,
- Sail through abstract submission for upcoming meetings,
- Stay informed about issues affecting the astronomical sciences community, such as satellite constellations, decadal surveys, careers amid COVID-19, and more.
If you have questions about your benefits or need assistance with your login or renewal, please email the membership team or call us at (202) 328-2010 x106 or x109.