Members: Three Vice-Presidents, and the Executive Officer. The President is ex-Officio.
Term: One year, June to June, from the close of one Annual Members' Meeting to the close of the next Annual Members' Meeting.
Chair: AAS Senior Vice-President.
Charge: This committee will advise the Board of Trustees on the scientific content of all Society meetings. The committee will select the invited speakers, any special speakers and special sessions.
- James D. Lowenthal, Chair (Jun 2018 - Jun 2019)
Dept. of Astronomy
Clark Science Center
Northampton, MA 01063-0001 United States
Fax: (413) 585-3786
- Megan Donahue (Jun 2018 - Jun 2020); Note: ex-Officio
- Kevin B. Marvel (Jun 2006 - Jun 2021)
- Joan T. Schmelz (Jun 2018 - Jun 2021)
- Michael A. Strauss (Jun 2017 - Jun 2020)