Student Reception: Orientation & Grad School Fair and Student Pavilion Sponsors
The Student Reception: Orientation & Grad School Fair will be held on Saturday, 4 January 2020 from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. As a sponsor, you have the unique opportunity to highlight your REU program, graduate school program, and recruit new students.
- Increase your program's exposure at the AAS Winter Meeting
- Over 400 students attend the AAS Winter Meeting
- It's never to early to recruit the best and brightest to your program
- Sponsorship is only $500
- Receive a table & posterboard at the Saturday evening, Grad School Fair
- Distribute Materials at Student Pavilion for a full week
- Arrange One-on-One and Small Group Meetings at the Student Pavilion
- Deadline: 16 November 2019
AAS Committee for Sexual-orientation and Gender Minorities in Astronomy - SGMA; AAS Working Group on Accessibility and Disability - WGAD; Astrobites; Columbia Univ.; The George Washington Univ.; NANOGrav; National Radio Astronomy Observatory - NRAO; Princeton Univ.; Univ. of Arizona - Steward Obs.