"Not receiving proper support as an early career academic is like being asked to build your future home with scavenged tools and supplies. Let's make sure everyone has the proper tools and supplies."
Astronomer, Postdoctoral Researcher
Space Telescope Science Institute (PhD from the University of Maryland)
Areas of Scientific Interest: I study gas and dust around the dead embers of stars to probe the composition of exoplanetary material.
- Graduate Student Distinguished Service Award Finalist, University of Maryland (2020)
- W. M. Keck Observatory Visiting Scholar Program Participant (2019)
- GRAD-MAP Team Lead and Advisor (2017–2020)
- AAS Chambliss Astronomy Achievement Award, Honorable Mention (2016)
- Executive secretary for 5 NASA program panel reviews as a graduate student (2015–2018)
- Mellon Mays Fellow