You are here
Status messageOops, 5 was not recognized as a valid date.
Browse AAS or External Events
Browse by Categories
- Active Galactic Nuclei
- Astronomy and the Arts
- Astronomy Education
- Clusters of Galaxies/Large-scale Structure
- Galactic Structure & Stellar Populations
- Galaxy Formation & Evolution
- General Astronomy
- Interstellar Medium
- Public Outreach/Communication
- Public Policy
- Solar System/Planetary Science
- Star Formation & Evolution
- Supernovae, GRBs, High-Energy Phenomena
Inclusion of events on the AAS Calendar is for viewer information only and does not imply endorsement by the American Astronomical Society.
The theme of this year’s meeting is “The AAVSO's Role in the Age of Large Surveys.”
There will be a keynote address Friday, November 11 at 9:30 am by Dr. Steve Howell, Project Scientist, Kepler/K2 mission.
This Calendar includes meetings 1) occurring in North, South and Central America; 2) meetings of the IAU; and 3) meetings submitted by AAS Members.
A more comprehensive list of world-wide astronomy meetings is maintained by the Canadian Astronomy Data Centre, Victoria, BC.
The AAS also distributes a printed Membership Calendar.