Travel from Tucson International Airport
Convenient on-site rental at the Tucson International Airport is available from the following companies: Alamo/National Car Rental, Avis Rent-A-Car, Budget Rent-A-Car, Dollar Car Rental, Community Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Hertz Car Rental, National Car Rental.
Public Transportation (Bus)
Sun Tran Transit System (520) 792-9222
- Route 11 travels north/south through mid-town along Palo Verde Road and Alvernon Way between the airport and the Tucson Jewish Community Center near Dodge Boulevard and River Road. Departs about every 30 minutes 5:25 a.m.-5:55 p.m. weekdays and then every hour 7-11 p.m. weekdays; hourly 5:35 a.m.-7:35 p.m. Saturdays and hourly from about 5:50 a.m.-6:50 p.m. Sundays and holidays. Scheduled travel time between the airport and Broadway/Alvernon is 30 minutes and Dodge/River is 45 minutes.
- Route 25 travels north/south along Park Avenue between the airport and the Laos Transit Center, 205 W. Irvington Road, and downtown Tucson where transfers can be made to other routes. Departs about every 30 minutes 4:10 a.m.-8:40 p.m. weekdays then hourly 9:40-11:40 p.m. weekdays; hourly from about 5:40 a.m.-7:40 p.m. Saturdays and hourly from about 6:25 a.m.-7:25 p.m. Sundays and holidays. Scheduled travel time between the airport and Laos Transit Center is about 25 minutes and to 6th Avenue and Pennington Street downtown is 40 minutes.
Pickup Location from Tucson International Airport (TUS):
- App-Based Ride Services: Passengers arriving at the C gates should walk toward and through the main terminal. Follow the signs for ‘App Rides
- Rental Cars: The Rental Car Center is just outside the east exit of the terminal. From Baggage Claim use the link moving sidewalk from baggage carousel 7. From the ticketing level walk down the ramp east of the TSA security entrance to the A Gates.
- Courtesy Vans: To meet your hotel, resort or parking shuttle, from the main terminal (A and B gates) exit Baggage Claim on the lower level and cross the first road to the third commercial roadway and from the C gates cross the roadway and walk west.
- Madison Metro Bus: The bus stop for the airport terminal is outside the upper level west exit of the main terminal (A and B gates). From the C gates, go east (to your right as you exit) toward the main terminal and the bus stop will be on the left just before you reach the main terminal.