Exhibitors, Partners & Sponsors Prospectus
Everything you need to know to get your exhibit ready for the upcoming AAS Meeting in Salt Lake City.
UPDATE SINCE EXHIBITOR PRESENTATION (SUPERSEDES VIDEO)
Mask Requirement for All Conference Participants
Consistent with CDC guidance for large gatherings and local guidance from the Utah Department of Public Health, all participants in our upcoming conference will be required to wear a facemask while attending AAS 239. This includes staff, exhibitors, supporting contractors, and attendees. Guidance on mask selection and usage is available on the CDC website. The AAS Board of Trustees has approved this requirement to help limit the spread of the virus in its variant forms among vaccinated people and as an additional way to limit the chance of conference attendees becoming infected. This step, in addition to our 100% vaccination requirement, should provide the highest level of safety possible for a large gathering.
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Sunday, January 9
- 9:00am – 5:00pm SETUP
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm OPENING RECEPTION
- Monday, January 10
- 9:00am - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, January 11
- 9:00am - 6:30pm
- Wednesday, January 12
- 9:00am - 6:30pm
- Thursday, January 13
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- 4:00pm – 8:00pm MOVE-OUT
Daily Activities in the Exhibit Hall
Monday – Thursday
9:00am-10:00am COFFEE BREAK, POSTERS, iPOSTERS
5:30pm – 6:30pm* CASH BAR, POSTERS, iPOSTERS
- Career Center
- Exhibit Presentation Theater
- iPoster Gallery
- Poster Boards
- Student Pavilion and Cyber Café
- Sponsor Lounge
- NASA Hyperwall Presentations
- EPO Bag Stuffing (Wednesday)
- Exhibitor Activities
- AAS Exhibits Director, Debbie Kovalsky, firstname.lastname@example.org or 301.346.7958
- AAS Science Program/Splinters/Workshops, Rita Braxton, email@example.com or 202-328-2010 x 126
- Arata Expositions (Shipping, furnishings), Patrick Thurston, firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-921-0800
- Internet Services, SPCC - (385) 468-2229
- Electrical Services, Edlen, email@example.com or 702-385-6911
- Audio Visual Services, Production Innovations, firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-694-1425
Can't travel to the meeting? Become a Virtual Exhibitor!
- Virtual Exhibit Booth
- Custom Online Booth
- Digital Library
- Video Library
- Links to outside websites and social media
- Slack Channel with access to full meeting attendees list and direct messaging
- Listing on meeting website, onsite signage and in meeting program
- 2 Full Virtual Registrations
- Cost: $1,250
Onsite and virtual attendees will be able to access your content using the vFairs Web Interface and new Mobile App.
SIGN UP TODAY
Deadline: 5 December 2021
Participate at the Upcoming AAS Meeting
We invite you to exhibit at the 239th Meeting of the American Astronomical Society at the Salt Palace Convention Center, Sunday, 9 January - Thursday, 13 January 2022. This is the first face-to-face exhibit hall in over two years and we are very excited to welcome back our exhibitors and attendees.
To best accommodate a live meeting, we are keeping up-to-date regarding COVID policies from Salt Lake City. The AAS Board of Trustees has decided to require full COVID-19 vaccinations for all AAS 239 on-site attendees, staff, and support contractors without exception. We will require in-person attendees to show proof of vaccination before registering while protecting privacy. Furthermore, we are working with the conference venue to ensure that local staff supporting our meeting will be uniformly masked.
If you prefer to submit your order electronically, use the online form.
Let us help you determine the best package for your needs. Contact Debbie Kovalsky, Directory of Exhibits and Development at email@example.com or 202.328.2010 x110 for more information.
For more information, contact
Debbie Kovalsky, Director of Exhibits & Development
firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-328-2010 x110