New for the 231st Meeting
- Bagel w. Cream Cheese or Muffin or Yogurt & Coffee or Juice or Bottled Water - $9 inclusive of tax & service charge
- Yogurt & Bagel w. Cream Cheese or Muffin & Coffee or Juice or Bottled Water - $13 inclusive of tax & service charge
- Breakfast Burrito - $8 inclusive of tax & service charge
Lunch (11:00 am - 1:00 pm)
- Sandwich & Soda or Bottled Water - $18 inclusive of tax & service charge
- Soup & Side Salad - $12 inclusive of tax & service charge
- Garden Green Entrée Salad & Soda or Bottled Water - $15 inclusive of tax & service charge
The outlets at the Gaylord National are providing a 10% discount on current published menu prices* at all restaurant outlets within the hotel (National Pastime, Harbor Marketplace, Cocoa Bean, and Old Hickory).
Custom Menu prices as outlined below are available in Pienza (*10% discount is not applicable to these discounted menu prices):
- Full Breakfast Buffet @ $21.00 plus tax
- Continental Breakfast Buffet @ $15.00 plus tax
- Full Lunch Buffet @ $21.00 plus tax
- Bistro Lunch Buffet @ $17.00 plus tax (soup, sandwich, salad)
Additionally, many restaurants in National Harbor are also offering discounts for meeting attendees through the Show Your Badge program.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
Explore the local shops, restaurants, and attractions that Washington, DC and Old Town Alexandria have to offer by taking advantage of the complimentary shuttle service for AAS meeting attendees. Transportation will begin at 5:30 pm and run every 30 minutes with the last bus returning from the drop-off point at 10:30 pm.
- Tuesday, January 9: Old Town Alexandria (drop off near Alexandria Court House/King Street)
- Wednesday, January 10: Downtown DC (drop off in Penn Quarter)
- Thursday, January 11: Georgetown (drop off K Street)