Click the session number or title below to view the video.
These links point to slidecasts, i.e., presentation slides accompanied by audio of the lectures. Some invited talks and prize lectures aren't included here, for one or more of the following reasons: (1) the speaker didn't give us permission to record and post his or her presentation, (2) the quality of the recording was substandard, or (3) a technical glitch prevented the successful recording of the audio and/or presentation slides.
- 119.01: Linking Visualization and Understanding in Astronomy, Alyssa Goodman
- 143.01: HAD Doggett Prize Lecture: Applied Historical Astronomy, F. Richard Stephenson
- 219.01: Cannon Award Lecture: Giant Planets in Dusty Disks, Sarah Dodson-Robinson
- 240.01: HEAD Rossi Prize Lecture I: The Amazing Pulsar Machine, Alice K. Harding
- 240.02: HEAD Rossi Prize Lecture II: The Pulsing Gamma-ray Sky, Roger Romani
- 300.01: Pierce Prize Lecture: Exploring the Stellar Graveyard of the Milky Way, Jason Kalirai
- 318.01: Warner Prize Lecture: The Origin of Stellar Masses, Mark Krumholz
- 418.01: An Astronomical Time Machine: Light Echoes from Historic Supernovae and Stellar Eruptions, Armin Rest
- 437.01: AIP Gemant Award Lecture: Star Trek: The Search for the First Alleged Crab Supernova Rock Art, E. C. Krupp
- 460.01: Berkeley Prize Lecture: Using the SDO Atmospheric Imaging Assembly to Study Solar Activity, James Lemen