Undergraduate Student Member Benefits
- Join AAS Divisions at the discounted AAS member rate
- Register at reduced rates for AAS and Division meetings
- Travel with discounted car rentals through Hertz
- Receive competitive insurance rates through the American Physical Society Insurance Trust (APSIT)
- Benefit from financial services through the NASA Federal Credit Union.
- Find the latest career opportunities through the AAS Job Register monthly email
- Stay current with the member-only AAS News Digest and email alerts
- Present talks or posters at AAS meetings
- Compete in the Chambliss Astronomy Achievement Student Awards competition
- Vote in AAS and (where applicable) Division elections.
- Submit nominations for AAS grants, prizes, and awards
Undergraduate Student Members are those with an interest in the astronomical sciences who are pursuing a degree in astronomy or a related science at the college level. High school students are also welcome to join this membership class.
2020 Dues = $39