17th HEAD Meeting Abstract Submission and Presentation Information
Abstract submission is now closed.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 2,250 characters and may include links to additional materials but not file attachments.
- You may submit multiple abstracts, both oral and poster — be sure to indicate your presentation preference for each abstract you submit.
- There is no limit to the amount of abstracts you may submit; however, there is a $45 fee for each abstract submitted. This fee should be paid during the registration process. (Note: Adjustments to the abstract fee payments — refund or additional charges — will be applied afterwards, should the number of abstracts you submitted differ from the number of abstracts for which you have paid through the registration process.)
- The SOC will determine the presentation schedule.
- Presenters must register by the regular registration deadline of 16 February 2019. To request an exception, please contact email@example.com.
Categories are used as a guide for the meeting SOC to build coherent sessions. The final session assignments and session titles are at the discretion of the SOC. Below are the categories:
- Mission Instruments and Projects
- Missions and Instruments
- Multi-Messenger Astrophysics
- Stellar Compact Objects