37th DPS Meeting, 4-9 September 2005
All findings are embargoed until the time of presentation at the
Session 67. Laboratory Research
Oral, Chairs: B. Hapke, T. Roush, Friday, September 9, 2005, 2:00-3:30pm, Law LG19
- 67.01 Complex refractive indices of tholins produced from various initial gas mixtures and formation pressures: Implications for Titan, the early Earth, and the outer solar system bodies
- H. Imanaka, B.N. Khare (NASA Ames Research Center/SETI Institute), C.P. McKay, D.P. Cruikshank (NASA Ames Research Center)
- 67.02 Near Infrared spectra of ice mixtures relevant to Solar System ices.
- S. A. Sandford, R. M. E. Mastrapa, M. P. Bernstein (NASA Ames Research Center)
- 67.03 Optical constants of Gypsum in the regions of weak absorptions: Comparisons of independent estimates.
- T.L. Roush (NASA Ames Research Center), F. Esposito, L. Colangeli (INAF-Osservatorio Astronomico di Capodimonte), G.R. Rossman (California Institute of Technology)
- 67.04 Near infrared transmission of methane: revised band and k-distribution parameters.
- P.G.J. Irwin (University of Oxford), L.A. Sromovsky (University of Wisconsin), E.K. Strong (University of Toronto), K. Sihra (UK National Radiological Protection Board), N. Bowles (University of Oxford), J. Remedios (University of Leicester), S.B. Calcutt (University of Oxford)
- 67.05 VUV Absorption Spectroscopy of Planetary Molecules at Low Temperature
- A. Jolly, Y. Benilan, T. Ferradaz, N. Fray, M. Schwell (LISA, Univi. Paris 12, France)
- 67.06 New Laboratory Measurements of the Microwave Absorption of Ammonia under Jovian Conditions
- T. R. Hanley, P. G. Steffes (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- 67.07 Radiolysis and Trapping of O2 and O3 in Water Ice
- B.D. Teolis, R.A. Vidal, M.J. Loeffler, R.A. Baragiola (University of Virginia)
- 67.08 H2O2: A precursor for O2 on icy satellites? Laboratory studies
- M.J. Loeffler, R.A. Baragiola (University of Virginia)
- 67.09 Velocity ion imaging measurements of product velocities and branching ratios in the photodissociation of CS2.
- W. M. Jackson, D. Xu, J. Huang (University of California, Davis)
Previous Session |
Session List |