Search form


Grants - International Travel Grants

You must hold a doctorate in astronomy, or closely related science and work at a US institution. Some possibility for funding graduate student travel does exist. Applications from students not yet done with their Ph.D. should be accompanied by an advisor recommendation letter. You also must be traveling to an international scientific meeting and your application must be approved by the ITG committee.