Sheraton Downtown Denver
1550 Court Place (corner of Court Place and 16th Street)
Denver, Colorado 80202
Tel: (303) 893-3333
There is still time to reserve your room at the Sheraton Denver Downtown at the DPS Group Rate!
If you are staying at a different hotel, now is your chance to move your reservation to the Sheraton. Stay just steps away from the meeting space, your colleagues, and the 16th Street Mall.
Reservations that were made after 6 September will now be honored at the DPS Group Rate, starting at $185.
Group Room Rates
Single and Double Occupancy $185
Triple Occupancy $200
Quad Occupancy $215
All reservations include complimentary wireless Internet in sleeping room.
Make Reservations: Book Online or call +1-888-627-8405
Book with American Airlines and save!
DPS Discount Code: 85H3BI
AAS Business Code: 823699
Rent a Car with Hertz
Get to the Sheraton Denver Downtown with SkyRide for only $11
There's a good bus system between the airport and the hotel for $11 each way. The buses leave DIA 10mins before every hour - every 30 mins at busier times - taking 50 minutes to the Market Street Bus Station.
From Market Street Bus Station, catch the free, frequent, 16th St. Mall bus to Tremont Place, which is right by the Sheraton.
Buses depart from each SkyRide stop at least once an hour, so look up your schedule and get going!
Coming from Boulder? There's a Bus for that!
Experience the sights and sounds of downtown Denver on RTD's FREE 16th Street MallRide. This shuttle stops every block on 16th street, and is your ride to great restaurants, shops, theater, galleries, and tourist attractions up and down the Mall.
Bicycle Share in Denver
Like many cities, Denver now has a bicycle share program, which makes it convenient to rent bicycles near the hotel for an hour or two, to run errands or explore the area. Here are a few details:
- Bike helmets are not provided- bring your own. Bikes do have built-in lights, though.
- You need to sign up before renting bikes. There's an $8 1-day pass and a $20 7-day pass. 1-day passes (only) can be purchased at the rental booths, or you can use the web site.
- Once signed up, bikes are free for 30 minutes or $1 for an hour. Prices rise more steeply for longer rides- for instance a 3-hour rental costs $17.
- There are rental stations at many convenient places- the closest to the hotel are at within 2 blocks, at 15th and Cleveland and on Glenarm between 15th and 16th. There's also one at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, where the banquet will be held, and one nearby at the Denver Zoo, and one at Santa Fe and 9th, in the middle of the arts district. See the web site for a map of stations.
- See A PDF map of Denver bike routes.
- If you want to check in a bike at a station and it's full, you need to find a nearby station with empty slots. For instance, if you took a bike to the banquet and wanted to check it in (to avoid the cost of a several-hour rental), but the Museum station was full, you'd need to try the nearby station at the Denver Zoo.
Restaurant Recommendations by Locals
- Panzano: 909 17th St (Italian)
- Restaurant Kevin Taylor ($$$$): 1106 14th St (Contemporary fine dining)
- Stuebens: 523 E 17th Ave (American Traditional)
- Jax Fish House and Oyster Bar: 1539 17th St
- Cuba Cuba Café & Bar: 1173 Delaware St (Cuban, Caribbean)
- Poteger: 1109 Ogden St (Contemporary Wine Bar)
- Le Central: 112 E Eighth Ave (French)
- Mizuna: 225 E Seventh Ave (Contemporary, French)
- Luca d'Italia 711 Grant St (Italian-same owner as Mizuna)
- Osteria Marco: 1453 Larimer (Italian-same owner as Mizuna)
- Racine's: 650 Sherman St (American traditional, late night) GREAT FOR GROUPS, SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
- Bistro Vendome: 1420 Larimer St (French)
- Rioja: 1431 Larimer St (Mediterranean)
- Euclid Hall: 1317 14th St (Contemporary, Late night)
- Fruition: 1313 E Sixth Ave (Contemporary, Farm to Table)
- Osteria Marco: 1433 Larimer St (Italian, Pizza, Farm to Table)
- Vesta Dipping Grill: 1822 Blake St (Small plates)
- 9th Door: 1808 Blake St (Small plates)
- Colt & Gray: 1553 Platte St (Contemporary Gastropub)
- Maggiano's Little Italy. It's not authentic Italian, but good. CLOSE TO HOTEL
- Buckhorn Exchange: 1000 Osage St. (Game meat, animal heads on the wall, historic, Denver's first liquor license). FARTHER
RECOMMENDED BY LOCALEATS AND CLOSE TO HOTEL
- Ellyngton's: 321 17th St (Contemporary)
- Los Cabos: 1525 Champa St (Peruvian)
- Little India: 1533 Champa St (Indian)
- Sam's No. #: 1500 Curtis St (Breakfast, diner, chili, burgers)
- Le Grand Bistro and Oyster Bar: 1512 Curtis St (Bistro, brunch, charcuterie)
- Row 14 Bistro and Wine Bar: 891 14th St (Bistro, Farm to table)
- Palace Arm ($$$$): 321 17th St (Contemporary fine dining)
- CityGrill: 321 E Colfax Ave (Tex-Mex, Chili, Burgers, Latenight)
- Beast & Bottle: 719 E 17th Ave (Contemporary Farm to Table)
- Thai Basil: 1422 E 18th Ave
- Table 6: 609 Corona St (Bistro)
- Domo: 1365 Osage St (Very unique Japanese "country")
- The Kitchen: 1530 16th St (Bistro)
- Squeaky Bean: 1500 Wynkoop St (Bistro)
- The Edge at the Four Season's Hotel ($$$$):