Members: Three Vice-Presidents, and the Executive Officer. The President is Ex-Officio.
Term: One year, June to June, from the close of one Annual Members' Meeting to the close of the next Annual Members' Meeting.
Chair: AAS Senior Vice-President.
Charge: This committee will advise Council on the scientific content of all Society meetings. The committee will select the invited speakers, any special speakers and special sessions.
- Chryssa Kouveliotou, Chair (Jun 2013 - Jun 2016)
George Washington University
Corcoran Hall, Rm 211
Washington, DC 20052-0001 United States
- Jack O. Burns (Jun 2014 - Jun 2017)
- Kevin B. Marvel (Jun 2013 - Jun 2017)
- C. Megan Urry (Jun 2014 - Jun 2016)
- Charles E. Woodward (Aug 2015 - Jun 2018)