You are here
Status messageOops, 10 was not recognized as a valid date.
Browse AAS or External Events
Browse by Categories
- Active Galactic Nuclei
- Astronomy and the Arts
- Astronomy Education
- Clusters of Galaxies/Large-scale Structure
- Galactic Structure & Stellar Populations
- Galaxy Formation & Evolution
- General Astronomy
- Interstellar Medium
- Public Policy
- Solar System/Planetary Science
- Star Formation & Evolution
- Supernovae, GRBs, High-Energy Phenomena
We are pleased to announce the eighth meeting in the Southern Cross Astrophysics Conference series, entitled "Multiwavelength dissection of galaxies".
This Calendar includes meetings 1) occurring in North, South and Central America; 2) meetings of the IAU; and 3) meetings submitted by AAS Members.
A more comprehensive list of world-wide astronomy meetings is maintained by the Canadian Astronomy Data Centre, Victoria, BC.
The AAS also distributes a printed Membership Calendar.