|Date||Cyber Cafe Hours|
|Monday, 7 October||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Tuesday, 8 October||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday, 9 October||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday, 10 October||8:00am - 6:30pm|
|Friday, 11 October||8:00am - 11:00am|
Along with the Cyber Cafe computers, we will provide additional wired connections for laptops as well as public areas with wireless connectivity. To access the wireless network users need to have their own wireless cards and should review the connection process with their system administrators prior to the Meeting. In order to provide continuous network connectivity to all attendees and exhibitors, we ask that you to adhere to the following rules:
- If there are people waiting to use the computers, please limit your time to 15 minutes.
- All devices are required to run the most up-to-date Virus Protection Software and Virus Definitions, IP Filtering, Anti-Ad and Anti-Spyware Software.
- We recommend turning off automatic updates to your operating system, this will prevent bottlenecks in the network.
- No device should be running as a server for offsite clients.
- Absolutely no routers can be attached to the network without prior authorization from the AAS IT Staff.
The network is monitored throughout the meeting. The AAS Staff reserves the right to disconnect any device that may be causing overall network issues.