Members: Three Vice-Presidents, and the Executive Officer. The President is Ex-Officio.
Term: One year, June to June, from the close of one Annual Members' Meeting to the close of the next Annual Members' Meeting.
Chair: AAS Senior Vice-President.
Charge: This committee will advise Council on the scientific content of all Society meetings. The committee will select the invited speakers, any special speakers and special sessions.
- Edward B. Churchwell, Chair (Jun 2013 - Jun 2014)
University of Wisconsin at Madison
475 N Charter St
Dept. of Astronomy
Madison, WI 53706-1507 United States
- David J. Helfand (Jun 2013 - Jun 2014)
- Chryssa Kouveliotou (Jun 2013 - Jun 2014)
- Kevin B. Marvel (Jun 2013 - Jun 2014)
- Paula Szkody (Jun 2013 - Jun 2014)