History: Name changed to present name by Executive Committee action, June 1988 (172nd meeting, Kansas City).
Members: Appointed by Council. Select Council members appointed by President, with approval of Council, to serve as Council Liaisons in ex officio capacity.
Term: Three years, June - June, from the close of one Annual Members' Meeting to the close of the next Annual Members' Meeting.
Chair: One year.
Charge: To facilitate the professional development and employment of astronomers at all career stages and on all career paths, and to promote balance and fairness in the job market.
- Kelle L. Cruz, Chair (Jun 2010 - Jun 2015)
Hunter College/CUNY & AMNH
695 Park Ave
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy
New York, NY 10065-5024 United States
- Nancy S. Brickhouse (Jun 2013 - Jun 2016)
- Benjamin Brown (Jun 2013 - Jun 2016)
- Michelle J. Creech-Eakman (Jun 2010 - Jun 2015)
- Margaret M. Hanson (Jun 2014 - Jun 2017)
- Emily M. Levesque (Jun 2014 - Jun 2017)
- Liam McDaid (Jun 2009 - Jun 2015)
- Rodolfo Montez (Jun 2014 - Jun 2017)
- August A. Muench (Jun 2013 - Jun 2016)
- Alison B. Peck (Jun 2014 - Jun 2017)
- Laura Trouille (Jun 2011 - Jun 2015)