AASTCS4: Workshop on Dense Cores: Origin, Evolution, and Collapse
All correspondence regarding registration should be directed to:
Kim EarleAASTCS4: Workshop on Dense Cores
American Astronomical Society
2000 Florida Avenue, NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20009-1231
Tel: 202-328-2010 ext. 111
Pre-Registration is Closed - You can Register Onsite in Monterey, CA.
Don't forget to make your hotel reservation! To guarantee your stay at the best rate, please use the reservation links available at Travel and Lodging
|Registration||17 February - 9 July 2014|
|Onsite Registration||10 July - 30 July 2014|
Your registration fee includes:
- Unlimited abstract submission
- Access to all meeting space
- Audio visual equipment for sessions and workshops
- Wireless internet
- Speaker Ready support
- Poster boards for Poster presentations
- Meeting Program Book
- Welcome Reception
- AM and PM Coffee Breaks
*After 9 July a processing fee will be added to all registrations.
Payment Methods and Receipts
- Check/Money Order: Make payable to "AASTCS4: Workshop on Dense Cores."
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Confirmation and Receipts: Confirmation and receipts for online registration appear on your browser screen immediately upon submission.
- Need a receipt before the meeting? Visit members.aas.org, select meeting history, then select the corresponding order number.
Requests for cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 202-234-7850.
9 July - No refunds will be given after this date.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for all refunds to be processed.
- 17 February - 9 July 2014 — Registration refund less the $50.00 processing fee
- 9 July - No refunds will be given after this date.
|Sunday, Opening Reception||$0|
|Banquet, Wednesday, 30 July 2014 | 6:30pm-8:00pm||$55|